Oxafen OPM-94 may be used in:
- Urban public transport — journal pin bushings of bus and trolleybus suspensions
- Agricultural machinery — straw walker half-bearings of combine harvesters, header auger finger guides of combine harvesters
- Railways — freight bogie center plate assemblies, brake rigging bushings, and parts friction shock absorbers of wagons
- Compressors — blades of vortex compressor stations at cement plants;
- Wood processing — sliding blocks of saw guide rails.
The above mentioned are examples of fields where Oxafen OPM-94 has been successfully implemented. It may be used in a variety of different fields where there is a need to reduce friction losses.
Oxafen OPM-94 is produced as sheets of laminate composite material. The standard size of the sheet is 1350x750 mm. Thickness of the sheet (0.5 to 110 mm) can be specified by the customer.